About People and Careers
Alliance Tubes provides the ideal ground for industry professionals to honor their skills and take their career on the road to relentless success. It offers an equal opportunity to attract the best available talent and ensure diversity in its workforce.
ATG group believes that being the best possible employer helps to recruit and retain the best employees. An equal opportunity, merit-oriented, gender-neutral employer, remuneration and career progression is based entirely on responsibility and performance at Alliance Tubes and Galvanizers
We believe that the only way to keep up with the ever - changing industry trends and meet the rapidly increasing quality demands is nurturing the right talent for the right role - something evident from our exceedingly diverse workforce, working together to achieve organizational goals. Clear, honest, two-way communication between management and employees at all levels is intrinsic to the culture of Alliance Tubes and Galvanizers. Any issues relating to the progress, plans and prospects of the business are discussed openly and with a sense of shared purpose among senior management and employee representatives.
We adapt to the latest technologies so that the Indian industry is in equal footing with global players and our partners in technology represent some of the leading names across the world. Initiative, innovation, teamwork and leadership are some of the key qualities we look for.
OUR CORE IDEOLOGIES:
- Employees are the most valuable resource for the organization.
- Development of an organization and of employees goes hand in hand.
- Every employee is special and has an infinite talent to make contribution to the organization.
- Merit is the most important criteria for recruitment and reward.
- Creativity and innovation in technology is our top priority.
- Preparing people to accept and face the challenges for adapt to change and learning as a way of life.
- Promoting high standards of discipline at workplace and compliance with the laws of the company.
- Preparing senior employees for higher roles in business is a major social responsibility